Monday, January 5, 2015

Podcast #21 - S1E20 - P.S. I Lo...

Hello! Welcome to Return to Stars Hollow - a spoiler-free, retrospective podcast about Gilmore Girls! This is the podcast for Season 1, Episode 20 - P.S. I Lo...


You can direct download the episode here: S1E20 - P.S. I Lo...

You can also follow our RSS Feed, or subscribe to us on iTunes or Stitcher.

Comment on this post to leave your feedback for the next podcast!
You can also send feedback and voice clips to returntostarshollow@yahoo.com.
Or you can tweet us at SeriouslySwatch (Cordia) or CelesteFohl!

The next podcast will post on Monday, January 12, 2015 for Season 1, Episode 21 - Love, Daisies & Troubadours.

1 comment:

  1. The Max Medina story throughout the season is so strange. I find him utterly charming when he's onscreen and yet, when he's not, I can completely forget about him because he doesn't seem to exist at all.
    In this episode I particularily liked the candy rings and his reactions at the town meeting. I liked the town meeting overall, it's nice to see some more of the Stars Hollow craziness and I liked Rory's speech.

    Max and Lorelai marrying is on one hand probably the only solution to their problem, not the one where they fight all the time, but the one where he's her daughter's teacher. On the other hand it's also a totally insane idea. They still manage to sell it though, mostly through Lauren Graham's face, first when she realizes that there are 1000 yellow daisies inside and then when she's on the phone. I thought Max proposing with literature was great and really fitting for his character.
    It's a great shot when Lorelai is sitting in the middle of all these flowers, but those have to be a lot more than a thousand yellow daisies.

    The last scene when Lorelai and Rory find each other in the town square and they play the song over it always makes me tear up. I love that we end the season on these two, as it should be.

    And in a not so pleasant turn of events, Tristan is back to being incredibly annoying.

    ReplyDelete