Monday, December 1, 2014

Podcast #18 - S1E17 - The Breakup, Part II

Hello! Welcome to Return to Stars Hollow - a spoiler-free, retrospective podcast about Gilmore Girls! This is the podcast for Season 1, Episode 17 - The Breakup, Part II.

Poor tortured Dean can't even look at Rory.
You can direct download the episode here: S1E17 - The Breakup, Part II

You can also follow our RSS Feed, or subscribe to us on iTunes or Stitcher.

Comment on this post to leave your feedback for the next podcast!
You can also send feedback and voice clips to returntostarshollow@yahoo.com.
Or you can tweet us at SeriouslySwatch (Cordia) or CelesteFohl!

The next podcast will post on Monday, December 22, 2014 for Season 1, Episode 18 - The Third Lorelai.

1 comment:

  1. Since you mentioned it in the last podcast, I want to talk about the existence of Mr. Kim because I have thoughts, but that might be considered a spoiler? So for now, I'll say that I like the idea that Lane has two parents and we just never see Mr. Kim, kind of like how we never see Al and his Pancakeworld but they're still there somewhere.

    Trix is at the same time both great and terrible, so she's actually like a lot of the Gilmore women in that sense. I like Emily when Trix is around and that we see a totally different side of her we haven't seen before. It's fun seeing her freaked out.
    Richard adores his mother and that's fine, but it doesn't make him look good that he doesn't see or completely ignores what Emily is going through and what Trix is putting her through.
    It's mean when Emily tries to freak out Lorelai about her relationship with Rory changing if she had money and it seems a little ridiculous because that probably wouldn't happen, but I can see where Emily is coming from and I feel for her again.

    Paris is great. It's sad though that at the end, all of the progress Rory and Paris had made in their relationship seems to be gone again.
    Tristan didn't bother me too much but I have a hard time reading CMM's performance when he tells Paris that they're better off as friends. I doesn't really seem like he's trying to be cruel and deliberately hurt her, but is he trying to be nice and just stupid? I don't know what he's doing there.

    I want those dog statues.

    ReplyDelete