Thursday, May 10, 2018

Podcast #147 - S7E4 - 'S Wonderful, 'S Marvelous

Hello! Welcome to Return to Stars Hollow - a spoiler-free, retrospective podcast about Gilmore Girls! This is the podcast for our Season 7, Episode 4 - 'S Wonderful, 'S Marvelous.


You can direct download the episode here: S7E4 Podcast
You can also follow our RSS Feed, or subscribe to us on iTunesStitcher, or Google Play Music.

Comment on this post to leave your feedback for the next podcast!
You can also send feedback and voice clips to returntostarshollow@yahoo.com.
Or you can tweet us at SeriouslySwatch (Cordia) or CelesteFohl!

The next podcast will post on May 17, 2018 for Season 7, Episode 5 - The Great Stink.

1 comment:

  1. The letter from Sherry and how Chris is willing to share things with Lorelai are so obvious as a contrast to Luke. They probably didn't need to hit us over the head with it quite so much. But it still weirdly works for me.

    Rory and Logan are adorable. Sorry, Rory. I did enjoy them quite a lot here together. I get where Rory is coming from with her rant at the end and I don't think she was wrong in anything she said. That conversation with "the guys" at dinner was super annoying and I hated how they repeated every single thing. That might have been the point but still. Despite this, I also like that Rory realizes that she is being unreasonable. We don't get this kind of self-awareness too often from the Gilmore girls.

    I only know covering your books with see-through adhesive foil (is that the word?). This way you can still see the book and it's not something we were ever told to do, it was just something my mom did to protect the book. My little brother borrowed his books from the school and I'm pretty sure they weren't allowed to do anything to them. So I still thinks it's weird to cover books in paper bags because you can't see them anymore but doodling on them does sound fun.

    ReplyDelete