Thursday, November 30, 2017

Podcast #131 - S6E11 - The Perfect Dress

Hello! Welcome to Return to Stars Hollow - a spoiler-free, retrospective podcast about Gilmore Girls! This is the podcast for Season 6, Episode 11 - The Perfect Dress.


You can direct download the episode here: S6E11 Podcast
You can also follow our RSS Feed, or subscribe to us on iTunesStitcher, or Google Play Music.

Comment on this post to leave your feedback for the next podcast!
You can also send feedback and voice clips to returntostarshollow@yahoo.com.
Or you can tweet us at SeriouslySwatch (Cordia) or CelesteFohl!

The next podcast will post on Thursday, December 7, 2017 for Season 6, Episode 12 - Just Like Gwen and Gavin.

1 comment:

  1. I understand Lorelai's point of view when she listst all the things that have gone wrong in Rory's life since Logan entered the picture. To her, Rory is perfect. But as we said before, those things were not Logan's fault, but Rory's decisions and he's not responsible for them. And Rory made mistakes even before Logan happened. Has Lorelai forgotten about the Dean incident? That wasn't such a great idea on Rory's part either.

    For anyone who's curious what Lorelai's letter said, it's apparently at display at the Warner Brothers Studio Tour and people have taken pictures of it: http://paceywittersherocomplex.tumblr.com/post/168148462951/poniesandpearls-lorelais-letter-to-rory-about
    I think I liked it better before I knew what it said. I'm not entirely sure I believe either that Lorelai would have written that or that this would be what changes Rory's mind and what she's so amazed by. I do love that they wrote a real letter though even though it's never shown on screen and the audience doesn't find out what it says.

    I think Lorelai is handling the April situtation really maturely, surprisingly enough. Too bad that Luke behaves like an idiot. I hate it. I also want to point out that the intended wedding date, june 3rd, was also the date of Rory's court date at the beginning of the season. I wonder if they did that on purpose. It would be a weird coincidence if they did it without realizing but I have no idea what it's supposed to mean otherwise.

    ReplyDelete