Thursday, March 8, 2018

Podcast #138 - S6E18 - The Real Paul Anka

Hello! Welcome to Return to Stars Hollow - a spoiler-free, retrospective podcast about Gilmore Girls! This is the podcast for Season 6, Episode 18 - The Real Paul Anka.


You can direct download the episode here: S6E18 Podcast
You can also follow our RSS Feed, or subscribe to us on iTunesStitcher, or Google Play Music.

Comment on this post to leave your feedback for the next podcast!
You can also send feedback and voice clips to returntostarshollow@yahoo.com.
Or you can tweet us at SeriouslySwatch (Cordia) or CelesteFohl!

The next podcast will post on March 15, 2018 for S6E19 - I Get a Sidekick Out of You.



As a bonus item this week, we have pictures of the teapot building discussed in Season 5, Episode 7 - You Jump, I Jump, Jack. Listener Riannon wrote in with the history of this strange building seen in a photo hanging on the wall at the Dragonfly Inn. Listen to the feedback section of the podcast for the full story!



3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Riannon! I was the person who originally asked the question and I can honestly say it has bothered me for years. It's so cool to see the original picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whenever the question comes up if the portrayal of the Koreans on Gilmore Girls is racist I think of this episode because ... wow. It is.

    Another Mr. Kim mention! This is too much for me, I can't keep up. Also, last episode Mrs. Kim said she said she married Mr. Kim 28 years ago and here she says she only slept with a man once, presumably her husband and presumably on her wedding night. But Lane is only 22. So what's the truth?

    And yeah, a lot of countries do Daylight Saving Time. Though not all at the same time which I think is very confusing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someone HAS imagined Jess’s book!

    https://medium.com/@truncheonpress

    Sorry for the quick, first time comment but I knew if I didn’t send this to you immediately I would forget, which is why I never comment.

    Love you guys and the podcast!

    ReplyDelete