Monday, February 19, 2018

Podcast #136 - S6E16 - Bridesmaids Revisited

Hello! Welcome to Return to Stars Hollow - a spoiler-free, retrospective podcast about Gilmore Girls! This is the podcast for Season 6, Episode 16 - Bridesmaids Revisited.


You can direct download the episode here: S6E16 Podcast
You can also follow our RSS Feed, or subscribe to us on iTunesStitcher, or Google Play Music.

Comment on this post to leave your feedback for the next podcast!
You can also send feedback and voice clips to returntostarshollow@yahoo.com.
Or you can tweet us at SeriouslySwatch (Cordia) or CelesteFohl!

The next podcast will post on March 1, 2018 for S6E17 - I'm OK, You're OK.

1 comment:

  1. I gotta say I was surprised about how down you were on Rory last week and after your discussion I have to ask where you stand in the great Ross & Rachel we were on a break debate.

    I didn't have a problem at all with Rory breaking up with Logan right then and there. (But I also liked Rory's dress to the wedding so I'll be over here, alone, in my corner.) What I found really bizarre though was the way she immediately agreed to get back together this episode. Sure, he made his case well but it really felt that was just it, like she just didn't have any arguments to argue with his logic so she agreed to go back "home". Where last week was all about Rory reacting on her feelings, this week she's just ignoring them altogether, agrees to go home but continues to be angry at Logan? I'm not blaming her for this reaction, it just feels really really weird. Clearly not all is well and we'll see if something else comes out of it because otherwise, this would have been totally pointless? Except that it brought Rory and Paris back together. I loved their scene together and I more than loved when Paris told Logan what she really thinks of him.

    I don't even have the energy anymore to talk about the Luke/Lorelai/April situation. It feels like it's been going on forever and Luke is still an idiot and Lorelai should still just talk to him. I'm over it.

    Did anyone else notice that Pompous Princeton Guy in the last episode was played by Leslie Odom Jr. of Hamilton? He keeps popping up on random episodes of tv shows I'm (re)watching and I always think, hey is that?

    ReplyDelete